Terms of Service
This is Picmia.com's (also referred as 'this website', 'we', 'picmia') terms of service. Please read through theses terms carefully. By accessing or using picmia.com, you agree to be bound by these terms of service.
Picmia might modify or revise this Terms of Service and policies at any time, so we advice strongly to read through this terms every time you visit the site. All changes shall be effective immediately when we post them and shall apply to all access to and use of our Website and Services thereafter.
Anyone can post content to picmia.com. The user who post's the content is solely responsible for the User Content
You grant Picmia and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Picmia solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using Picmia. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Picmia may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason; including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
By posting content to Picmia, you allow us to store and save your content in our database. We are free to continue to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute this content.
By uploading, you are confirming that the Content is yours—no one else's—and that the uploading and use of your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or human rights of somebody else. If we learn that you are infringing others' rights or are using Content that is not yours, Picmia has the right to remove this Content and you agree that you are responsible for any costs associated with the infringement.
We encourage you to always keep backups of your Content. Picmia is not responsible if any of your Content is deleted, or if any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or services causes you to lose any Content
We do not review new Content prior to it being Posted on our Website or through the Services. By Posting Content to our server, you guarantee us that you have the right to make this Content available for use in accordance herewith. You further agree that Content you Post to the Services will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party rights (including rights relating to publicity and privacy), unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to Post the material and to Picmia all of the license rights granted herein.
We do not guarantee, support or represent the completeness, reliability, truthfulness or accuracy of any Content appearing on our Website or the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content you may find offensive, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, deceptive or in some cases, mislabeled. We expressly disclaim any liability for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions within any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content Posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Services.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Picmia cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Third-Party Links, Sites and Service
The Products and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
PICMIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Picmia takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose. You use the Site at your own risk and the Site and services are provided "AS IS."
When you become a registered user with Picmia, you agree to the following:
- You have provided true information when you signed up;
- You have given us a valid email address, and we may confirm upon registration, or at any time thereafter, via a confirming e-mail which may require a response to complete your registration or keep it active;
- You will notify us if something changes;
- You are 13 years of age or older;
- You are not breaking any laws when you use the Picmia Services;
Picmia reserves the right to terminate your account at any time, without warning for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation and without liability, and can even take legal action if needed.
You agree that you will not:
- take any actions with respect to your use of our Website or our Services that are unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, accounts or photographic depictions of sexual or violent acts;
- Post any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, but not limited to, Posting discriminatory, racist or xenophobic Content;
- Post any Content that includes images or videos portraying realistic images of people or animals being killed or maimed, shot, stabbed, tortured or injured;
- Post any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Post any Content that you do not have a right to do so under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Post any Content that encourages excessive consumption of alcohol or illegal substances, or encourages minors to consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes;
- Post web links to any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of our Website, our mobile applications or the Services, or any system or computer from which our visitors and users access our Website, mobile applications or Services;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Website or Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website, in violation of our robot.txt;
- interfere with or disrupt our Website or our Services or servers or networks linked to our Website or our Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks linked to our Website or our Services;
- violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Post any Content that includes images or videos of children, without first obtaining the consent of their parent or guardian to Post such Content;
- Post any Content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of our Website or our Services, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability;
- Send unsolicited messages to users (spam) for commercial purposes;
- Use our Website or our Services for commercial purposes without our prior written consent;
- Solicit other guests of our Website or our Services to become members of any commercial on-line service or other group or organization without first obtaining our express written consent;
- Post any Content that encourages thinspiration, depression, suicide, self-harm, eating disorder, drug use or any behavior that can negatively influence other users.
While we make an effort to keep the Site up and running at all times, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication, whether the result of our maintenance of the Site or any problems or technical malfunction of any network, servers, software or equipment, Internet traffic or any other failure of any nature.